- 10 am, arrive anytime from 9.45 am to check in at my house.
- 1-1.30 pm, depending on the time to finish the desserts.
- Maximum 4 persons
- My Cooking class is best appreciated with a minimum of 2 guests in the kitchen. If this number hasn’t been reached seven days before the class, My Private Chef reserves the right to cancel it.
What you will learn:
- How to make Paris-Brest – Almond-studded choux pastry with hazelnut praline crème mousseline
- How to make Apple Tart Tatin
- How to make a Chocolate Soufflé
What is included:
- All ingredients and equipment
- Baking Skills that will last you a lifetime
- How to prepare and bake delicious French dessert
- Delicious desserts to enjoy with your classmates during the class
- Any leftovers to take home
- The recipes for all the dishes prepared during the class
Dietary requirements & Allergies :
- Ensuring the safety and satisfaction of all students is my top priority. I would be delighted to discuss any dietary requirements or allergies you may have to accommodate your needs effectively.
- Please contact us via email at [email protected]