Class starts :
- 9.30am, arrive anytime from 9am to check in at my house.
Class finish :
- 12.30-1pm, depending on time to finish the desserts.
Class Size :
- Maximum 4 persons
- My Cooking class is best appreciated with a minimum of 2 guests in the kitchen. If this number hasn’t been reached 7 days prior to the class, My Private Chef reserves the right to cancel it.
What you will learn :
- How to make Paris-Brest – Almond-studded choux pastry with hazelnut praline crème mousseline
- How to make Apple Tart Tatin
- How to make a Chocolate Soufflé
What is included :
- All ingredients and equipment
- Baking Skills that will last you a lifetime
- How to prepare and bake delicious French dessert
- Delicious desserts to enjoy with your fellow classmates during the class
- Any leftovers to take home
- The recipes for all the dishes prepared during the class
- With my number one priority being the safety and satisfaction of all the students, I would be happy to discuss any dietary needs you may have.
- Please contact us via email at [email protected]
Important Covid-19 Update:
- Your proof of COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses) digital certificate will be checked.
- You must wear face mask during the class.
- If you feel unwell before the class, please stay home and get in touch with me via email at [email protected]